I took the boys to the park today after we went to the library to rent a few new books. We had with us the foot-powered rockets the boys got for Christmas. As we were pulling into the "big park", as Nicholas calls it, the sky was turning very dark very quick. I warned the boys that we wouldn't have too much time because we were about to get very wet.
I brought out the rockets and the boys had a BLAST putting their rocket on the holster and stomping on the launcher to make it shoot off into the air. They did great taking turns and waiting for their brother to finish first before setting their rocket up to launch. :) Sterling would set his up and then scream "Ready? GO!" (and his little rocket would only go about 4 feet, since he doesn't quite have the stomp thing down -LOL.) I think I'll keep them in the car so when an outing presents itself, I'll be ready!
Talking to daddy on webcam
At the park playing w/ air rockets
Look at that angry sky - it's sunny behind us...
fetching the rockets
Sterling & mama playing w/ the camera




No comments:
Post a Comment