21 March 2010

Golf Outing

Today was an absolutely LOVELY day and I had told Nicholas we would take him out to the driving range at some point in the near future - you know - vague promise with no delivery date... Well, today Rob asked what I wanted to do and I said that we should head out to the driving range and let Nicholas do his thing. So - shoes on and off we went! The boys all had a blast, both big and small. Rob tried to show Sterling what it was all about, but didn't seem to really grasp it or really care, for that matter. Nicholas had a great time going through all his different clubs. Sterling have fun just exploring the 10x10 ft area I would let him walk.




















1 comment:

Terri said...

It's funny, Andrea, I was *just* wondering the other day whether Nicholas still golfed! Love your post. Sterling looks so cute getting into the act, too.