This week began with me filled with thoughts of doubt. Doubt in myself for changing my awful eating habits and me making healthier choices in various aspects of my life. At week's end, I find that I am my own best cheerleader as well as my own worst critic. Note to self "You are doing a good job! You don't have to beat yourself up at ever turn!!" Now - to actually listen to myself...
I think I've said before - I'm not one who really likes to work out with someone else, but when my friend asked if I'd walk with her, of course I'm going to help her stay on track with her goals. I'm still getting exercise like I want and it's at a pace she can handle. So Tuesday we went for a 3.5 mile walk. :) On Thursday, she couldn't go so I was able to kick it up a notch and I ran 5 miles - Whoop! It went so easily and I honestly could have kept going! I think I am doing pretty good to run the 15k DBR in February. Excited!! Weekend - I am so ready for you. It's been a long week of changes.
1 week ago




No comments:
Post a Comment