25 October 2009

Baltimore weekend

The boys and I took a weekend trip up to Baltimore, MD to meet with some friends and see the aquarium. It was a very neat place (the aquarium AND Baltimore). After the aquarium, we went to the Children's Discovery Museum and I let the boys just go a bit crazy in there (they can climb the walls, if they wanted to). We stayed the night and I hunted down Charm City Cakes (FoodNetwork, anyone?). Beyond that, I ran out of my knowledge for what's in Baltimore. It is a very pretty city and I'm sure I missed a LOT of things to see and do. Next time, I will be more prepared. :)


Sterling chasing a lame pigeon (really - was missing some digits on it's foot...)

Entrance to the aquarium and Sterling's reaction





Small fish in a big ocean





Nicholas' "scary" face





All the kids sitting nicely together













The famed dolphin show. Sterling was amazed.






Everyone eating together at Potbelly restaurant outside the aquarium




Nicholas with the aquarium behind him



Well, HELLO, Chef Duff!

No comments: