Sterling found himself an egg and was very pleased with it. He didn't want to let his egg go. :)
The boys with their eggs.
Once we got home, we ate some lunch and then I gave Nicholas the treasure map for him to find his hidden Easter basket. He was searching high and low to find it, trying to match where he was on the map to where he was in the house. Finally he figured out where "X" was located and ran to get his basket. He got a Star Wars poster for his room, a Star Wars Lego Wii game and a Webkin. The Webkin didn't really hold his interest, but he doesn't understand what that is and will soon know that he can play online with his whale Webkin. He'll love it then.
Playing his Wii game...
Sterling's was on the step. He loved seeing all the different things in his backet. He got a new fuzzy blanket & a set of onsies. Plus, his eggs were filled with squirty bath toys. Right up his alley. He really loved the big eggs. LOL
I hid eggs outside for Nicholas to find.
Then I had the boys sit nicely for me so I could take some pictures of them in their Easter outfits. They looked so lovely. :)




1 comment:
They look so sweet! It looks like you had a fabulous day! I love their shirts! :)
Post a Comment