09 March 2009

Ceramic frogs make good stools.

Sterling - my happy little man - has become quite the adventurer. He is constantly looking to find something to explore and more often then not, he gets stuck mid-quest and needs some help to extract himself. He is such a happy boy, it's hard to not smile right along with him, even when he's being crazy.

See? Look at that smile! He was THRILLED with his sippy cup, even though all it had was water. I think he was beating it on the table at this point...


Now - my little climber thought he needed to see Orange Baby better. What can I climb on? Oh! Here's mama's ceramic frog! He was so excited to be taller, but soon realized he didn't know how to get back off. Me, the mean mama, took pictures rather then helped him. :) He ended up falling off, down onto his heiny. I was impressed with his ingenuity though! And Orange Baby rewarded his efforts by coming to the glass to say hello.



Here are just a few recent pictures of the boys around the house...

Sterling fell asleep in the carseat on the drive home, so I carried him in the house, carseat and all, to let him finish his nap.


Doesn't Nicholas have the prettiest eyes and eyelashes?? He will definitely melt some hearts in his life with those big, brown eyes. You can almost see right into his soul. (and I think his soul is saying "LEGOS!") Not to mention the long, flowing hair he has going on right now. We know little girls with far less hair than him. :) He likes it, so it stays.

1 comment:

Sally said...

love it all Andrea... I think Spencer and Cole would be quite the show with their long eyelashes if we ever got them together for a playdate! :) Your boys are just darling... I love your little climber on his toad stool lol!