So, a few weeks ago, I got to thinking about what I would want for birthday/Christmas/whatever that I would really use. Well, we just got new bicycles last year and I haven't gotten a chance to really ride mine. First, I was pregnant and now Sterling is here so where would he go? That got me to thinking that either I wanted a baby seat on my bike OR I wanted a trailer. I started researching both and found that the trailer would be a MUCH better solution for my baby transporting needs. So it was. I told Rob that for Christmas he was going to get me a bike trailer which I already had picked out the one I wanted. In exchange, I was told I was going to get HIM the dish set he really wanted (those are still to come). Then, I had another thought. My dad
might be willing to get me the trailer, so I floated the idea past him. He agreed (and called me a hippie for the ever-increasing ways I detour from modern child-rearing ways).
Well, he has already ordered and low and behold, it has already arrived! So, this weekend, I wanted to put it together and get to exercising! Saturday, it rained and pretty much sucked the happy plans right out of my head. Sunday, we woke to sunshine and pretty decent weather! Nicholas and I got to work putting together our bike trailer and we made pretty quick work of it!
Getting ready to start...

Frame is together & the cats are checking it out

Nicholas trying his hand at pumping up the tires

Tires are on and the trailer is ready to couple to the bike!

On the bike & ready to load up some kids

All loaded & ready to hit the road

Babies in the trailer & I just need my helmet then we are off!!!

Holy Cow - good work out!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment