I am very glad that Rob decided to get the flight jacket when he got the flight suit for Nicholas. Now, I don't have to worry about if he has enough on for trick or treating. That, and he now has an awesome coat for this winter! Tonight, as part of the "Halloween Fun", we are going to carve our little pumpkin and make some "Spook-tacular" brownies.
Yesterday evening, they had a Kiln Creek Fall Festival for the children all throughout Kiln Creek. They took us on a little hay ride and let Nicholas pick out a pumpkin. It was a nice little jesture and I think Nicholas liked it. Sterling didn't really have much to say one way or the other. It was too cold to show off his Glow Worm costume, so I took lots of Nicholas while he looked for his pumpkin and some of Sterling once he was back into the truck.
Here are a few pictures of the boys from yesterday...




No comments:
Post a Comment